A downloadable game for Windows
"A very stylish dungeon crawler that will kick you very hard in the crotch" -- RevvyD
Das Geisterschiff is a turn-based cyberpunk adventure/dungeon crawler hybrid with survival horror elements where you play as a mecha pilot working for one of the megacorps.
By 2072 the Earth turned into a scorched wasteland while population was forced to move underground, while two megacorps are stuck in an endless war over the territory and resources. After graduating from the military academy you've decided to join one of them.
- Non-linear dungeons filled with dangerous encounters, traps and puzzles;
- Survival horror on steroids: no healing, no ammo pickups, no mercy;
- Nuanced turn-based combat within dungeons;
- Unique wireframe-like graphics supported by atmospheric electronic soundtrack.
OS: Windows XP / 7
Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 2.53 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card w/ Shader Model 2.0 support
Hard Drive: 200 MB of free space
NOTE: Das Geisterschiff Beta includes the first half of the game (Introduction and Gangland chapters) and offers between 2 and 4 hours of gameplay. Consider buying it if you want to support the final stages of the development.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Upcoming Update25 days ago
- Beta Updated (Again)!44 days ago
- Beta Updated!47 days ago
- Beta Released!47 days ago
- Demo Updated Again48 days ago
- Another Update is Out93 days ago
- v0.4.4p3 is out w/ many improvementsFeb 28, 2018
- v0.4.4p2 is out, and it's very importantFeb 18, 2018