Another Update is Out
Another little update. This time we've focused on QoL features, visual/audio improvements and minor issues that made the experience either less pleasant (FPS affecting the text typing speed) to downright dangerous to one's eyes (rendering issues on SM2.0 hardware).
- Shift key can be used to move faster, useful for backtracking/cleared areas while maintaining the intended pace of the game.
- Additional visual and audio details added.
- Added the ability to analyze certain details on the walls.
- Doors can be damaged w/ explosives when they're open, rendering them inoperable.
- Tweaked audio components for the enemies.
- Removed the ability to move from level to level during combat.
- Removed unused files from the demo.
- Signs translated to German due to lore requirements. Try analyzing them.
- Changed the demo ending. Now you can get a short glimpse of other areas.
- Fixed rendering issues on SM2.0 hardware.
- Fixed a bug where door would render cracks if it was open.
- Fixed an issue where text typing effect would be affected by FPS.
- Fixed an issue where event flags wouldn't revert to the earlier state upon reload of the current map.
- Fixed a minor inconvenience when the player's facing direction would change while travelling between levels.
Get Das Geisterschiff
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.