Changelog for the upcoming v1.0 release
WARNING: Due to changes in the save system, pre-1.0 saves are incompatible with the 1.0 release.
- Ghost Ship and Epilogue chapters are in.
- Several transmissions removed from Gangland chapter as they proved to be not very informative, nor fun to read.
- Added resolution selection to the main menu. You can select between 1024x768, 1280x720, 1680x1050, 1920x1080 or just set it to the desktop resolution. Lower resolutions may come in handy if you're playing on a slower setup and experiencing framerate issues.
- Added the ability to set custom resolution by editing the 'res.bnd' file in the game data folder.
- Added some ambient music to the main menu.
- Added an option to switch between fullscreen and windowed modes.
- Added the ability to resize the window in windowed mode. It is advised to keep the size above 1024x720 to avoid any issues with the UI.
- Added 'T' key as an alternative binding for the 'END TURN' function.
- Fixed 'LOAD GAME' button not working properly in v0.7.1 and onwards.
- Fixed buggy results from the 'RETRY CURRENT MAP' function. Data transferred between maps now saves along with the main savegame.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of explosions from explosive weapons if the player was being attacked by an entity.
- Fixed a glitch that could cause the game to freeze after killing Carriers.
- Fixed an oversight in enemy AI that would cause human enemies to commit suicide if they're low on health and run out of ammo.
- Fixed some logic inconsistencies in human AI behavior (panic state).
- Fixed incorrect saving & loading of disabled jammers. Now they no longer turn back on upon revisiting the area or loading the save if they were disabled by pressing USE (instead of shooting/smashing them to pieces).
- Fixed rare cases of glitching text if a disabled jammer was caught in an explosion.
- Fixed incorrectly assigned messages in the Training Hub (Practice Area and Workshop terminals had their strings swapped).
- Fixed the dialogue in the parking lot @ Intro. The conversation no longer triggers if you're done raiding the warehouse.
- Evasion check implemented for entities affected by landmine explosions. Player character and enemies get reduced damage if they pass the evasion check.
- Jurgen's evasion stat has been reduced.
- Removed Carrier encounter from Fortress BF3.
- Removed the ability to shoot undetected landmines via menu.
- Music fade in/out is a bit softer now.
- Reduced weight bonus from armor plates.
- Changed DC of jammers to 32 (from 80).
- Removed 'Damage Received' prompts.
- 'Enemy is crippled' message now appears only once per encounter.
- Messages can be advanced/skipped by pressing any key now.
- Removed the option to switch between dataPath and persistentDataPath for saves & config.
- Additional minor balance & AI tweaks, bugfixes, etc.
Get Das Geisterschiff
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.